Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Canadian Festival In King Odie's Court

by Odienator

Greetings from the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival!

Over the next several days, I’ll be chiming in with reviews of the movies I’ll be seeing here. I’ll post each one to this list, and on each review, I’ll have a link back here so you can browse the entries from one location.

This is my third Toronto Film Festival since my first visit in 2000, and I’ve always enjoyed the feeling that I’m watching movies with more than just the usual festival film snobs. The general public occupies a fair amount of seats at the regular screenings, and I’ve spoken to both diehard cinephiles and the occasional moviegoer curious enough to sample the festival’s wares.

Check back here every day for whatever deviltry I’m up to here in Ontario, eh?

Reviews

Argo
Quartet and A Late Quartet
The Deep (Djúpið)
Hyde Park on Hudson and Cloud Atlas
To The Wonder 
9.79*

No comments: